Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, extraordinary ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job, and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Apples Enterprise team is looking for an experienced data science product analyst to join our growing Enterprise team. Our teams mission is simple: help people work togetherand with our devicesat scale, whether that means a school district, a small business, or a Fortune 500 company. Weve got big ambitions and your work will be instrumental to realizing them and delivering great products to our users. As a data scientist focused on product analysis, youll be in a highly dynamic and collaborative role that is integral to setting product strategy and direction. Youll use a broad base of analytical skills and techniques to surface substantial business insights and communicate these results and ideas to key decision makers within Apple. You can learn more about the products our team produces at: https://www.apple.com/business (https://www.apple.com/business/)
This role works on an embedded basis with product teams across the full product development lifecycle. Depending on the stage of the product, the day-to-day will include:
– Performing and presenting ad-hoc analysis to develop understanding of our products
– Collaborating with product managers and marketing teams to set metrics and goals for products
– Collaborating cross-functionally to identify reporting requirements and ensure the vital data is accessible
– Building reporting and visualizations – Using machine learning techniques to identify key areas of opportunity
– Building models to forecast growth, capacity requirements, etc.
– Planning, designing, and analyzing A/B tests