About JPMorgan Chase Technology
Join the next wave of innovators
With an $11 billion investment and over 50,000 technologists worldwide, innovation drives the way we do business. Our teams build cutting-edge solutions that impact millions of customers and organizations worldwide.
About Private Banking and Wealth Management Technology
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It’s our mission to efficiently take care of our clients’ wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Our team of agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
About the Team
The JPMorgan Chase ConnectOS team creates the core applications, services, libraries and frameworks powering our next generation Wealth Management desktop and mobile solutions for more than 20,000 users across lines of business in the firm. Our work provides the “Operating System” enabling digital transformation by providing a consistent and resilient user experience while empowering the business aligned agile software teams across the organization to rapidly deliver solutions accelerating growth.
The ConnectOS engineering team is looking for great software engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas to join us in building innovative financial technology that transforms the way our wealth managers meet our client’s needs around the globe. We are looking for engineers that love shipping quickly, but know that automated tests, continuous delivery, monitoring and reliability is what will let them keep shipping features into the future. Our engineers need to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be passionate to tackle new problems across the full-stack.
* Full-stack design, development for financial software
* Follow and promote Agile practices including Scrum, Lean, BDD and Continuously Delivery
* Research new technologies, identify and learn best practice, adapt quickly and provide technical guidance across the organization.
* Work with multiple globally distributed teams to deliver end-to-end solution across regions
* Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from Wealth Managers and Product Specialist
* Work with UX designers on rapid prototypes of new concepts and features
* Presenting and demoing to users, stakeholders, and technology groups
* Promoting excellent user experience and system performance by supporting SRE practices
* Proven track record of software development
* Relevant university degree, specialized training or equivalent work experience
* Strong computer science fundamentals such as algorithms, data structures, multithreading, object-oriented development, distributed applications, client-server architecture
* Strong experience in building performant and reliable web applications
* 7+ years’ of software engineering experience
* Experience with libraries like ReactJS and building applications with reusable UI components
* Java development fluency with 5+ years’ experience
* Excellent knowledge of Java technologies including core Java, Spring Framework
* Experience with unit and integration tools and techniques including JUnit, mocking and test-driven development
* Cloud-Native development experience with 3+ years’ experience
* Experience in high availability development and architectural practices
* Relational Database development skills including SQL and data modelling
* Knowledge of agile software development methodologies
* Must possess excellent interpersonal skills including strong written and verbal communication
* Must possess excellent analytical, problem solving, & decision making skills.
* ReactJS development fluency with 5+ years’ experience
* Spring Framework development fluency with 5+ years’ experience
* Experience in DevOps
* Experience in SRE
* Familiar with HTML5 runtimes like Electron
* Familiar with distributed system patterns and libraries like Spring Cloud
* Experience with building Progress Web Applications (PWA)
* Hybrid Mobile App development experience
* Python development fluency with 3+ year’ experience
* Experience in leveraging data science (including ML) and analytics to solve business problems
* Experience with Kafka and RabbitMQ
* Experience with NoSQL databases
* User interface design experience developing user-facing software
* Strong understanding and experience with secure web protocols HTTPS/SSL/TLS
* Scrum methodology experience
* Familiar with GIT, Maven, Jenkins and UNIX scripting
* Financial Services industry experience
* Understanding of Investment securities
* Exposure to Atlassian tracking, collaboration and code quality tools
* Experience with large complex projects with distributed development teams
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans