Our interdisciplinary growth and marketing team combines engineering, design, UX, BI, marketers, and growth managers to improve the user journey across all our products in an empirical, data driven approach. You’ll work closely with the Even product/engineering department; a large team of world class developers, product managers, UX designers and QA specialists, as well as sit with the marketing team and be involved with their day to day. You’ll work on our B2B company portal evenfinancial.com and our high traffic B2B2C site hifiona.com.
Day to Day:
- Contribute to a collaborative code base with other team members.
- Author and document re-usable components inside a React application (React/Redux).
- Work on our web presence, developing new features to highlight Even and its services to potential partners.
- Develop new features and expand our CRM/Email capabilities, including reporting and data science
- Work on projects to automate common marketing tasks.
- Ask important questions, speak candidly, and try to move the needle every single day.
You may be a fit if you have:
- Experienced making key technical decisions and stuck around to see the result(s)
- Ideally, you have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, any technical major, or related work experience.
- You’re madly data-driven and analytical. Our growth and marketing team strives to find user patterns and to improve user experiences based on them.
- You’re passionate about growth, metrics, outstanding user experience, and you bring in an experimental mindset.
- Write unit tests for production code, and understand how to achieve good coverage.
- You’re comfortable mentoring junior engineers.