Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to leading B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 750 employees spread across the USA, Europe, and India, 40 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our key competencies include Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and driven to make a mark. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner.
The role is all about:
- Working on client projects (sometimes also at customer side)
- Be a good team player in cross-functional agile software development teams
- Assist in software architectural decisions together with the technical lead
- Coach less experienced team members
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- 5+ years of industry experience as a software engineer (specifically as a backend)
- NodeJS and Typescript
- AWS and/or Azure
- Test frameworks for TDD and BDD
- Understanding software design patterns and best practices
- Experience in agile software development (XP, Scrum, Kanban etc)
- Understanding about SDLC optimisation and automation (Git, Jenkins, SonarQube etc)
- SQL (SQL Server, PostgreSQL etc) and NoSQL (MongoDB, Couchbase etc) database experience
- Message broker experience for pub-sub and queueing technologies (RabbitMQ, Kafka etc)
- Container management (Docker, Kubernetes etc)
- Consultancy skills
- English has no secrets for you
A nice bonus would be to have:
- Technical leadership experience
- JVM languages, .NET, Python
- Data Science experience
- Experience with Software Security and Network Security
- People management is a plus, however, coding and software engineering is the central work for this role.
And if you have a passion for technology, then we’re looking for you!
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 25 holidays
- Pension plan
- Travel costs compensation
- Training via our Mobiquity Academy
- Health insurance compensation (€100,- per month)
- Free fruits, Friday breakfast, lunch and afternoon drinks, and lots of fun in the office including a game room with pool & ping pong table and Xbox
- A challenging learning environment and cool creative and innovative projects
- When you are not working at a client’s location, join us in our Amsterdam office
- We invest in your growth, success, and happiness, and celebrate the world-class work you produce
- We are famous for our healthy work-life balance and being really flexible
Do you have what it takes? Follow our instructions to apply!