As a Senior Machine Learning (ML) Engineer of Amaris.AI, you will be tasked to deliver outcomes as part of our business overall vision and objectives in a technical or managerial role. You will work closely with our CTO office to ensure the high quality of our solutions for production.
Your primary focus is to deliver production ready AI applications by integrating relevant components and optimizing performance while complying with production-ready security concerns. You will also work in a team with our data scientists and data engineers to ensure the high quality of our solutions.
Your future progression has other career opportunities into different principal technical and managerial roles into strategic leadership.
• Work with the CTO office to set the standards for software engineering practices within the Data science and data engineering team and support across other disciplines
• Work closely with data scientists and data engineers to productionise and deploy machine learning and deep learning AI models into production-ready application or services
• Guide junior engineers and provide advisory input for back end or infrastructure-related components for solutions
• Collaborate with data engineers to develop data and model pipelines.
• Engage in code reviews.
• Build and refactor code into reusable libraries, APIs, and tools for future use.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by frontend to back end
• Optimize performance of applications for full scale production deployments
• Design and implementation of data storage and solutions
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelors or equivalent qualification in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
• At least 3 to 5 years of experience in software development / back end / dev ops related role.
• Previous track record of maintenance / delivery / execution of software or platform applications
• Good understanding of data science concepts
• Familiar with deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow and PyTorch.
• Strong scripting and programming ability in Python
• Proficiency with Data Pre-processing, ETL Tools and Techniques
• Strong Understanding of code versioning tools (Git / Github or Gitlab)
• Strong in software engineering and best practices
• Understanding or Experience with Docker / Kubernetes (k8s) / AI Operations
• Experience with Agile Methodologies, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Production-Grade Code.
• Self-driven, ability to work independently and cross-functionally in teams.
• Good problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication Skills
• Participated and ranked in hackathons
• Experience with Big Data-related Roles
• Understanding of Elastic Stack / Big Data – Cloudera or Hortonworks
• Participated in Kaggle