About Team Go
Go’s Software Delivery team is looking for an exceptional Flutter Developer to join our fully distributed team.
Team Go was started with the simple premise that our real-world connections matter, that people matter. We’re building a very different kind of social app, one that helps people get together to create memorable experiences in real life.
We believe in a world where social technology unites us and makes us happier. Our team is on a mission to fix social isolation and bring people together to do things they love with the people they love.
As one of the Flutter Developers on the team, you will be creating new components and supporting our Go Mobile Application.
Our Software Delivery team is a deliverables-based organization. We believe that you will do your best work if you have the autonomy to define when and from where you work. We also believe that your performance should be judged by parameters that we agree on collaboratively. But this job will not be easy––we are looking for a candidate who likes to solve hard technical problems at scale.
- You have 3-5 years of solid experience as a Flutter Developer.
- Have released mobile applications on iOS or Android that used Flutter
- You have some familiarity connecting with technologies like REST, GraphQL and NodeJS
Things you might do
- Work with design and product management to develop new UI/UX
- Work with our marketing and data science team to improve tracking and metrics
- Find ways to refactor the code for improved performance and reduced response times
- Create a library of reusable widgets
- Contribute to open source modules and widgets
Must Have Technical Experience
- Flutter / Dart
Nice to Have Technical Experience
- GraphQL / REST clients
- GraphQL Subscriptions
- Firebase Push Notification
- Firebase Authentication
- Firebase Deeplinks
- Experience with Swift, Objective-C, Java, or Kotlin