We are looking for a Senior AWS/Private Cloud Software Engineer Lead to join our technology team to solve exciting business problems in the domain of commercial banking, payments and financial services. Candidates must have a strong curiosity for data and a proven track record of successfully implementing AWS solutions with proficiency in software engineering. This is a unique opportunity to apply your skills and have a direct impact on a global business.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of AWS solutions, Pivotal Cloud and the development of Java, Python, and data applications. They should also have strong software engineering skills in full stack JAVA applications and the ability to build systems that reach JP Morgan scale. The candidate will also have experience leading development teams, mentoring other team members, and defining world class technology solutions.
What You’ll Do:
* Design and build AWS and private cloud full-stack React/Angular/JAVA solutions for Commercial Bank use cases
* Define MicroFrontEnd and MicroService architectures
* Develop front-end user interfaces using React or Angular and back-end services using Java.
* Develop APIs
* Implement CI/CD processes to deploy and update applications and databases.
* Build infrastructure as code processes to have a fully resilient and performant environment on AWS or private Cloud
* Collaborate across the Commercial Bank Data Platform team to leverage existing data assets in the knowledge graph and to drive the creation of additional data assets
* Advanced Degree in field of Computer Science, Data Science or equivalent discipline.
* Minimum 7+ years of Java Full Stack development experience
* Experience with AWS environments including EC2, ASG, Lambda, EKS, RDS, Code Deploy, and others
* Experience with Pivotal Cloud and Kubernetes would be an advantage.
* Experience developing APIs leveraging different back-end data stores (RDS, Graph, Dynamo, etc.)
* Experience working with end-to-end, fully automated CI/CD pipelines using frameworks like Jules, Spinnaker, Code Deploy, etc.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans