Python Developer/ Data Engineer
If you are looking to contribute and build your skills while working in a variety of sectors using specialized technology apply to this advert! Our client is rapidly growing trading firm and are looking for a new addition to their developer/data team. This is a full-time permanent role. You will own and support the architecture, design, and implementation of a large-scale data pipeline in Python, SQL, and AWS.
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Design, build, scale and evolve data pipelines
- Own the QA, alerting, monitoring, and maintenance of pipelines
- Implement the standardization, transformations, and normalizations of many disparate and messy datasets
- Collaborate with Data Science team to identify opportunities to continue to improve scalability, monitoring, accuracy and delivery of data
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Highly proficient in Python
- Proficient in working with AWS – Lambda, EC2, ECS, Athena, S3
- Excellent skills in data wrangling with Pandas and SQL
- Experience with Docker, containers, and DevOps principles
- Experience with distributed data processing – PySpark, Dask
- Experience building and maintaining DAGs in Airflow or Prefect
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.