This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Bachelor’s degree in a technical or engineering field or equivalent practical experience.
* Python programming language experience with relatively strong ability to work with Pandas/numpy/Scikit library ecosystems
* Experience with any Cloud/Container technologies , especially AWS and Kubernetes .
* Strong interest in financial markets and Fintech.
* A passion for finding data insights in collaboration with data owners and peers and the desire to best industry standards in data analytics and engineering.
* Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
The range of activities that will be performed by the successful will include
* Data Engineering tasks include sourcing, transforming, feature engineering on varied data sources
* MLOps activities including statistical and machine learning model tuning, benchmarking, bask testing comparisons and monitoring model performance.
* Extensive non functional expertise in making CPU/Memory/IO optimizations for running data science and machine learning applications
* Designing data agnostic Data and Analytic products and libraries as reusable components.
* Building next gen user interfaces to provide data insights.
Candidates are encouraged to apply with a short CV and cover letter expressing interest for the role.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans