Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything to support Home Loan Advisors to originate home mortgages. The home lending technology team will support the integration of machine learning\artificial intelligence products to support efficient management of leads, applicants, and Chase customers.
This role will require you to partner continuously with stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on achieving the common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our home loan advisors.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* MS or PhD in a quantitative discipline, e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations Research, Data Science. If BS only, 2-7 years of hands-on experience developing machine learning models and statistical learning models : Random Forest, Support Vector Machine , and regression models
* Experience in Deep Learning: DNN, CNN, RNN/LSTM, GAN or other auto encoder (AE).
* Ability to develop and debug in Python, Java, C or C++. Proficient in GIT version control. R and Matlab are also relevant.
* Extensive experience with machine learning APIs and computational packages (TensorFlow, Theano, PyTorch, Keras, Scikit-Learn, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, stats models).
* Familiarity with basic data table operations (SQL, Hive, etc.)
* Should be able to work both individually and collaboratively in teams, in order to achieve project goals.
* Must be curious, hardworking and detail-oriented, and motivated by complex analytical problems.
* Must have the ability to design or evaluate intrinsic and extrinsic metrics of your model’s performance which are aligned with business goals.
* Must be able to effectively communicate technical concepts and results to both technical and business audiences
* 7+ years’ experience in Data, Data Management and Data Quality
* Work with the Product Owners to understand their roadmaps and create a Data roadmap to support business objectives.
* Keen understanding of Agile transformation and a Garage/Agile model
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans