Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldnt have imagined and now cant imagine living without. If youre drawn by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job!
In this role, it is essential that you take a role in improving how features are built, develop reporting requirements and executed on the data analytics, data services and infrastructure team. You will work cross-functionally with a variety of internal groups as well as with external partners, to improve the quality of our services and efficiency and scalability of our operations. Other responsibilities include:
– Drive all aspects of the development process: define requirements, scope work, develop a plan, generate a schedule, execute, and ship
– Understand and work on projects with multi-functional schedules, across Apple groups (e.g. client teams, data science teams, business teams), and the backend reporting systems and business intelligence visualization and analysis tools
– Work multi-functionally across Apple to use the collective skills and intelligence of our people.
– Work closely with legal, privacy and security teams to design and implement awesome solutions.
– Connect with every level of our organization, from individual contributors to executives.
– Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy.