Working together for the future.
What will the future look like? What can we look forward to? We don´t know for sure. That´s why we need true pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger innovative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution our drive to make the impossible possible has no limits! This is your chance: drive global change with us.
What part will you play?
- Your goal is the on-time completion of national and international development projects in the low-, medium- and high-voltage range
- You are responsible for pre-developments and feasibility studies
- You will lead innovation projects, where you will be responsible for quality, costs and deadlines until the successful project completion
- Furthermore, you will develop innovative design features and integrate new technologies for performance increase and costs reduction
- You are the point of contact to internal and external partners, research institutes and universities
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have successfully completed a university degree in physics, chemistry, materials science or engineering, a doctorate is an advantage
- You have many years of professional experience in international R&D
- You have knowledge in the fields of vacuum technology, material development, electrical engineering and data science
- You have already gained project experience, ideally in the field of vacuum interrupter and circuit breaker
- Intercultural experience, ideally in Asia and the USA, completes your profile
- You communicate very well in German and English, both written and spoken
- Personally, you are characterized by creativity, analytical ability, result and quality orientation
- You are an organizational talent, assertive and a team player
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers – if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ – if you need further information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time