Your Role at Unlearn
Do you enjoy using data science and software to solve complex challenges?
Unlearn.AI pioneers computational methods to help patients get life-saving therapies more quickly. As an early employee at Unlearn, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of how data are used in clinical science and join a world-class team of computational scientists.
Day-to-day work will include:
- Using our powerful, proprietary software tools to transform clinical trial data and electronic health data into tidy datasets that enable machine learning models of disease progression.
- Researching outcome measures, biomarkers, and other data that are measured in clinical trials.
- Creating and editing documentation and processes to ensure quality in Unlearn’s datasets and resulting products.
- Providing feedback to the data infrastructure engineering team to improve software used for data processing.
- Collaborating with internal and external scientists to create prognostic models of disease progression, analyze clinical trials, and publish scientific results.
You’ll likely have:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Statistics, or a related field.
- Advanced degree such as an M.S. or Ph.D. is a plus.
- 3+ years industry experience in data science or a related role.
- Experience with the analysis and use of clinical data.
- Proficient in Python (including data science tools such as numpy, pandas, and sklearn) and collaborative software development (e.g., git, using clean coding styles).
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- The flexibility and adaptability necessary to be an early employee at an ambitious startup.
Compensation & benefits
Unlearn offers compensation commensurate with experience as well as a competitive benefits package, including:
Generous equity participation
Unlimited PTO plus company holidays
Annual company-wide shutdown between Christmas and New Years holidays
Professional development budget to attend conferences or other events
401k plan with generous matching
Company-subsidized medical, dental, & vision insurance plans
Commuter benefits plan
Paid Parental Leave
Unlearn is not currently offering visa sponsorships for any position. Please only apply if authorized to work in the U.S.
Unlearn is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and create an inclusive work environment because inclusion and diversity are essential to achieving our mission to create AI to simulate biology and improve patients’ lives.