Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
The people here at Apple dont just craft products – we build the kind of wonder thats revolutionized entire industries. Its the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it!
The WW Sales and Operations Advanced Analytics team is looking for an experienced Applied Scientist with deep passion for analytical solutions that have direct and measurable impact to Apple and its customers. At Apple, the increasing supply chain complexity and scale presents unique challenges to traditional analytics techniques. You will be part of a small team of experts responsible for designing and developing advanced analytics models for strategic and tactical decision-making.
Key responsibilities include:
– Engage with business teams to identify opportunities, understand requirements, translate those requirements into technical solutions and drive critical projects
– Design data science approach, applying tried-and-true techniques or developing custom algorithms as needed by the business problem
– Collaborate with data engineers and infrastructure partners to implement robust solutions and operationalize models. Enhance and evolve solutions to meet changing business needs with agility. –
– Work collaboratively across teams
– Communicate results of analyses and models to partners and senior leaders
– Research new technologies and methods across data science, data engineering, and data visualization to improve the technical capabilities of the team