Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Do you love taking on challenges that create a positive impact? Are you passionate about empowering many ground-breaking intelligent experiences to be made? We are looking for people like you!
Play a leading product role in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. The Siri Understanding team is looking for a senior product manager to lead the effort to make Siri smarter. Join us and create groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, spoken language, big data, and artificial intelligence.
This role is for a problem solver who is excited by using cutting edge machine learning and data science technologies to make Siri smarter for our over 1 billion customers. They will own key areas such as personalization, context, memory, and learning for Siri. Key responsibilities include:
– Identify new opportunities for Siri to use personalization, defect-identification, and self-learning to improve overall accuracy and customer experience
– Develop detailed user stories and requirements can be used to create product specifications and architecture for the capabilities desired
– Lead cross-functional partners such as science, engineering, design, data science, and user research resources to deliver your features from inception through launch, including post-launch improvements
– Define and analyze relevant metrics to measure performance and use this data to drive product decisions
– Communicate your product vision and strategy to gain agreement from key partners and Siri leadership
– Manage prioritization and trade-offs among needs of various customer and partner groups, as well as system performance and scalability
– Use a skillset spanning high level critical thinking to creative and detailed execution, with comfort in a high-growth, ambiguous environment